Education & Experience:
I found Pilates during my recovery from a car accident back in 2012, and have been committed to learning more about Pilates and the biomechanics of my own body ever since. Now that I’m a certified Pilates Instructor, I’m determined to help others find relief like I did!
My training to date includes:
- Pilates Mat Work Certification: Body Harmonics (120 hrs)
- Pilates Reformer Certification: Body Harmonics (270 hrs)
- Additional CE Courses: Cervical Spine Mechanics and Protocols, Post Rehab Protocols for Shoulder, Post Rehab Protocols for Hip & Knee, Postural Analysis, Pain 101, Upper Cervical Spine Mechanics, Reconditioning the Rotator Cuff, Building a Strong and Supple Spine, The Power of the Hip & Knee, Simplifying the Shoulder Complex, Anatomy in Motion
- Professional Mentorship Program: Fine Tune Pilates
- Professional Mentorship Program: Body Harmonics
- Fine Tune Pilates, Sept 2018 - Current: Private Lessons (Mat, reformer, chair, springboard, pilates arc)
- Body Harmonics, July 2018 - May 2019: Group classes (Mat, Reformer and Springboard)
Related Training & Experience
Prior to university, I trained as a competitive dancer in ballet, contemporary, tap and musical theatre for 15 years. I taught dance at a competitive level for an additional 5 years while I completed my bachelors degree in communications.